Accounting Software Selection, Setup & Conversion
How to choose the right accountancy software for your business
MWM Advisory’s guide to accounting software selection, setup and conversion
Too many businesses aren’t using the right accounting software or don’t have the software set up properly. Too many have time wasting processes and can’t get the information they need when they need it in order to run their business effectively.
That’s why MWM Advisory has developed its ‘Accounting Software Selection, Setup & Conversion’ service.
Step 1 – Select the right accounting software for you and your business
You first need to answer some questions:
- Do you give customers credit? Do you have credit accounts with your suppliers? How do you know which customers owe you money and which suppliers you owe money to?
- Do you hold stock?
- Do you employ people?
- How do you keep track of your cash and bank accounts?
- Do you need to manage projects?
- Do you want to see results by profit centre or location?
- Would you like to link key operational software to your accounting package and use it out of the office?
- How much training and support do you need?
We specialise in some of the leading accounting software products including Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks and Reckon.
We have worked with some of the leading business apps including WorkFlowMax, Unleashed, and Buildertrend.
We know the strengths and weaknesses of each product and know which product works best with which type of business or industry.
Step 2 – Accounting software setup
Next you need to make sure the new software is set up and tailored specifically for your needs including organisation details, bank accounts, users and access levels, payroll information, logos, sales invoice and customer statement templates.
Step 3 – Accounting software conversion
The final step is to transfer only essential data from your current software. This can include customer and supplier details, payroll and HR data, and current inventory levels.
The key to a successful software conversion is to make sure you have the right software for your business and that it is customised to suit your specific business needs.
To find out more and discuss your requirements, call 07 5596 9070.