MWM Advisory founding partner James Marshall’s accounting skill set developed with a dynamic legislative and financial environment.
This has equipped James with a broad knowledge base and adaptability to change. Proactive with client relations and a born communicator, James’ specialities include the highly technical Capital Gains Tax concessions available to business and self-managed superannuation, and asset protection strategies for high net worth families and groups.
James’ professional qualifications include:
- 〉 Bachelor of Business (Accounting and Finance) – Griffith University
- 〉 Graduate Diploma of Advanced Taxation – UNSW Faculty of Taxation Law
- 〉 Associate – Taxation Institute of Australia
- 〉 Member – Institute of Public Accountants
- 〉 Member – CPA Australia
- 〉 Member – Urban Development Institute of Australia
- 〉 Registered Tax Agent
Meet our experienced team of directors who can help you with your needs