Work at MWM Advisory
MWM Advisory works with its clients to achieve the best outcomes for their business and personal affairs through expert know how and simple explanations.
There is a continual push to explore new ways of offering great service to its clients and delivering that service as effectively as possible.
MWM boasts a friendly atmosphere and is never dull. We are looking for future leaders at MWM and you could be just the person we are looking for.
When you join MWM your enthusiasm, motivation and energy will be welcomed and tested like never before.
You should enjoy lots of interaction with clients both in person and on the phone and be a great negotiator.
Our accountants have their own portfolio of clients and deliver a range of services covering tax compliance, preparation of financial statements and business planning.
- • You will have completed a degree in Commerce/Business and have over 3 years’ experience in professional services;
- • You may be ICAA/CPA/IPA qualified or working towards it;
- • You will be skilled in accurate assessment of priorities and have the drive to see them through to completion;
- • You will have the ability to take the initiative, consider alternative solutions and act autonomously;
- • You will have a keen interest in delivering exceptional service to a wide range of clients.
As a team member of MWM Advisory you will be offered:
- • monthly soft skills training;
- • financial assistance with your professional development;
- • 2 days paid study leave each year;
- • lakeside location close to coffee shops, restaurants and a Thursday market;
- • access to undercover parking.
Would you like to be part of our journey? Apply below to get a seat on our bus!