Unravel and understand the financial fundamentals that every person invested in the success of a business should know.
Presented by James Marshall, this 3-hour masterclass instils 10 hours of content into an insightful and entertaining seminar that will give you a new understanding of your business numbers, and how to use them to fine-tune, grow and succeed in your business.
Numbers are fundamental to many things we do in life; the score in sport, the odds on a bet, time, distance, weight, cost and price.
We use numbers every day to rate, rank, compare, validate, and decide; yes, no or what’s the best option.
They’re core to our language and often our actions.
Yet, when it comes to business, many owners are the first to admit they don’t know enough or understand what the numbers are telling them.
In business, numbers tell you what’s working, what isn’t, what’s risky, and where the safety lies – they are the language of your business.
As in life, if you know how to understand them, you’ll more than likely know what action to take.
Join us for one of our seminars to learn the six steps to managing, controlling and improving your financials.
WHERE AND WHEN?
MWM Advisory Office – Level 4, 3027 The Boulevard, Carrara, QLD 4211
9:00am to 12:30pm – Wednesday, 20 July 2022
- 9:00am to 12:30pm – Wednesday, 27 July 2022
Free parking is available onsite.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business owners
- Spouses of Business owners
- Sales Managers responsible for preparing budgets forecasts and sales reports
- Financial Managers responsible for preparing budgets forecasts and financial reports
- Product Managers
- Graduate Accountants
Presented in simple language you can relate to, topics include:
- The Importance of numbers
- If you measure it, you can manage it
- Turnover, profit and cash
- What are the key financial reports?
- Understanding the profit and loss
- Understanding the balance sheet
- Is your business financially viable?
- Using Budgets and Forecasts effectively
- 5 Ways to Improve your Gross Profit
- 3 Top strategies to grow your Net Profit
- The big one… Creating a break even analysis
- 3 hours of education and insight
- Detailed seminar workbook
- Light lunch
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Normally priced at $1495 + GST, we’re offering this seminar FREE to help kick-start Gold Coast businesses into 2023. All we ask, is that if you’re entirely satisfied with the seminar, you make a donation to The Sanctuary Women, Children and Pets Refuge* before you leave.
* The Sanctuary provides refuge, safety, education, nutrition, and case management counselling for women and children escaping domestic violence.
ABOUT JAMES MARSHALL
MWM Advisory founding partner James Marshall has a passion for people and business, and though this, has developed strong networks and relationships with industry leaders in the local business community. James attributes his success to effective communication and leadership through all types of scenarios and situations; and prides himself on building a practice that’s at the forefront of the accounting profession.
With a passion for entrepreneurship, innovation, and education, James has the drive to succeed in business at the highest level. Recent successes for James include receiving IPA Queensland Practice of the Year and 3 times winner of the Gold Coast Young Entrepreneur Award (Finance).
James is confident in what he and his firm can do for the community and is always on the lookout for opportunities where he can add value and send a positive message to current and future professionals.Book Now!